Are you ready for a challenge? Looking for the right place to apply your successful Sales experience where you can make a difference? ZCom Solutions, a premier provider of back-office consulting and software solutions, is searching for a superstar Sales executive who wants to be part of something bigger than just a quota.
Our values are at the core of our corporate culture and we incorporate them into everything we do, beginning with how we find new talent, interview, compensate, celebrate, and interact with each other and our clients. Before going any further take a look if you can jump on board with these:
- We are ZCom, we are in this together
- If we say we will do it, we find a way and get it done
- We prioritise building open & honest relationships
- We embrace fun, diversity, curiosity, growth & change
- We are all accountable for our results, we each have the opportunity to make a difference today
ZCom is a diverse group of entrepreneurial-minded individuals who believe that “Solutions” are more than just software and project plans. We strive to forge long-lasting relationships, inviting collaboration, and providing a meaningful sense of belonging. We live to solve problems and simplify processes. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
A Day in the Life
- Interact with inbound/outbound leads
- Schedule/conduct discovery calls and establish relationships with potential clients
- Qualify sales prospects as per sales plan
- Offer prospects products and services to qualified clients through demos
- Provide exceptional customer centric experiences to our current and future clients
- Collaborating and strategizing with Marketing and Operations to ensure our solutions are a good fit and aligned with our corporate goals
- Contribute in a meaningful way to our overall growth and success
- Build and document sales activities in company CRM software and document activities
- You are a competitive business athlete who wants to part of a championship team, with a winning attitude. You understand where our clients come from and you care about their success.
- You have experience selling SaaS solutions within Finance and Accounting departments, with deal sizes ranging between $100-250K
- You’re comfortable in an environment where you interact with C-Level, Finance Executives, decision makers and IT leaders and you maintain existing contacts within these groups
- You have a proven record of achieving or exceeding monthly sales quotas, including deals closed, ARR added and conversion time
- You are skilled at developing and maintaining a targeted business plan and deliver accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecast commitments to sales management
- You enjoy contributing as a member of the Sales and Marketing team to achieve the overall strategic group objectives, including marketing campaigns, social media strategy, and content development in support of Sales activities.
- You can meet prospecting and business development goals, including call volume and pipeline building
- Your daily activities are maintained in NetSuite CRM and you leverage this information to build and maintain accurate pipeline
- You have stellar presentation development and delivery skills and are able to pitch to all levels of management including Accounting professionals, C Level Finance Executives, and IT
- You like to travel periodically, with ability to travel as needed (approximately 15-20%) of the time to visit prospects, attend regional events, and conferences as well as in-house strategy sessions (US and Ireland)
- You show your team spirit by working closely with other team members to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts, and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction
- 5+ years of experience selling finance/accounting software and/or SaaS solutions
- Proven and consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and comfort in fast-paced sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience selling SaaS Software to Mid-Market organizations