ZCom Solutions, a premier provider of back-office consulting and software solutions, is looking for a new team member to support their growing operations. This is a great opportunity for someone who has excellent attention to detail and is looking to become part of a fast moving and dynamic team.
Our values are at the core of our corporate culture, and we incorporate them into everything we do, beginning with how we find new talent, interview, compensate, celebrate, and interact with each other and our clients. Before going any further take a look if you can jump on board with these:
- We are ZCom, we are in this together.
- If we say we will do it, we find a way and get it done.
- We prioritise building open & honest relationships.
- We embrace fun, diversity, curiosity, growth & change.
- We are all accountable for our results, we each have the opportunity to make a difference today.
- ZCom is a diverse group of entrepreneurial-minded individuals who believe that “Solutions” are more than just software and project plans. We strive to forge long-lasting relationships, inviting collaboration, and providing a meaningful sense of belonging. We live to solve problems and simplify processes.
- If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
A Day in the Life
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. They will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
At least 3 years’ experience in similar project management roles in similar field or area. Must be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Proven working experience in project management – Developing and Tracking Budgets & Resource management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Willingness to travel at regular intervals to international client locations
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and resource availability
- Develop a detailed & comprehensive project plan to monitor and track progress -manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques – specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using business management software (e.g., ERP, CRM, SRP)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Full Time Position.
- 25% Client Travel.
- Salary will be based on candidate experience.