ZCom Solutions, a premier provider of back-office consulting and software solutions, is looking for a new team member to support their growing operations. This is a great opportunity for someone who has excellent attention to detail and is looking to become part of a fast moving and dynamic team.
Our values are at the core of our corporate culture, and we incorporate them into everything we do, beginning with how we find new talent, interview, compensate, celebrate, and interact with each other and our clients. Before going any further, take a look if you can jump on board with these:
- We are ZCom, we are in this together.
- If we say we will do it, we find a way and get it done.
- We prioritise building open & honest relationships.
- We embrace fun, diversity, curiosity, growth & change.
- We are all accountable for our results, we each have the opportunity to make a difference today.
- ZCom is a diverse group of entrepreneurial-minded individuals who believe that “Solutions” are more than just software and project plans. We strive to forge long-lasting relationships, inviting collaboration, and providing a meaningful sense of belonging. We live to solve problems and simplify processes.
- If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
A Day in the Life
- Deliver forward thinking and innovative OnBase solutions to address customer needs.
- Document solution architecture and technical specifications
- Support Project Managers to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Support growth of ZCom Solutions across all entities (US, Ireland, and Bahamas)
- Maintain compliance with company requirements (e.g., time tracking, training)
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to design and implement solutions for enterprise-class OnBase document imaging solutions.
- Experience in designing and implementing workflow solutions,
- Experience in designing forms and implementing form solutions that can solve solutions against multiple processes.
- Well versed in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution capabilities and limitations,
- Ability to translate functional and non-functional requirements into viable application architecture designs, Provide exceptional support for all of the department’s solutions.
- Experience in contract management solutions in OnBase.
- Experience in designing and implementing interfaces between OnBase and other applications.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience working with Electronic Content Management Systems
- Strong communication skills
- One or more Hyland OnBase certifications are required (OnBase Ver 15 or higher), such as:
- OnBase Certified WorkFlow Administrator (OCWA)
- OnBase Certified Advanced Workflow Administrator (OCAWA)
- OnBase Certified WorkFlow Engineer (OCWE)
- Designs, develops, and administers various OnBase-based workflow processes.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to participate in business requirements gathering sessions and technical reviews.
- Experience developing workflows within an OnBase solution.
- Experience establishing and executing test plans within an OnBase solution.
- Configuration and product knowledge of OnBase including physical taxonomy.
- Full Time Position.
- Client travel may be
- Salary will be based on candidate experience.